Portland Montessori Collaborative
The Portland Montessori Collaborative is currently enrolling.
- We are currently enrolling for summer and fall of 2014 in our TODDLER COMMUNITY
- We are enrolling to our waiting list for the INFANT COMMUNITY
- We are enrolling 4 and 5 year olds to the waiting list for our PRIMARY COMMUNITY
Please call or email Hilary (hilary@pdxMC.org) to schedule a tour or an observation.
The Portland Montessori Collaborative is a Montessori pre-school in Portland, Oregon offering full and part day care for infants three months through Kindergarten. We are a year round school offering four and five day schedules for full and part day care. We boast wholesome meals cooked on site, trained and experienced staff, and a commitment to environmental sustainability, and outdoor curriculum. Our school is a wonderful nurturing place to learn and grow.
To create a learning community with an adaptive approach to early childhood education rooted in Montessori and inspired by the schools of Reggio Emilia and the writings of Magda Gerber.
Our program goals include:
- Supporting the natural development of children
- Supporting the development of self regulation
- To instill a life long love of learning
- To be a support working families
- To be a resource for families
The Portland Montessori Collaborative values and celebrates diversity. The Portland Montessori Collaborative is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of ability, race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or religion